Domestic Workers Sector Skill Council (DWSSC), endeavors to create a sustainable and enabling skill ecosystem in the domestic workers sector. In order to foster skill development for domestic workers across the country, DWSSC has built robust protocols for affiliating training partners to ensure that high standards of training are maintained at all times. These protocols have been developed in partnership with NSDC and Training partners can get affiliated with the DWSSC provided they meet the criteria and follow the protocols.
Become a DWSSC Training Partner
- Alignment of training with National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF) leading to equivalence with educational degrees, diplomas and certifications.
- Ratification of National Occupational Standards (NOS) based curriculum.
- Access to Master Trainers of DWSSC and certification of the trainers of the affiliating training provider
- Assist in On the Job Training (OJT) and / or Placements of the affiliating partner trainees.
- Assessment of trainees on NOS based curriculum
- Industry recognized Certification of the successful trainees.
- Participation in Government led programs at institutional and state level, aligned to NSQF.
- Participation in the various sector specific seminars and events